Monday, December 22, 2014

Psychology Blogging

So welcome back from Christmas Break.  We will be blogging in this semester of Psychology.  To introduce us to Psychology I have a few questions I would like you to answer and a short journal writing I would like you to do.  Please answer the following below and respond to the journal entry I have posted.

What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What one thing do you like about your life?
What one thing do you not like about your life?
What profession would you like to attempt?
What profession would you never attempt?
What 3 words describe you?

Journal writing:
Think about your personal reasons for studying psychology.  Write an entry of at least 200 words describing what you hope to gain from this class and what you would like to gain from the experience of having me as your teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment